Guide On How & When To Talk To Your Kids About Sex
With Tina Lensing
Boundaries, consent, sexuality, body parts, puberty, porn and more…
- Do you want to talk to your kids about sex, but have no idea where to start?
- Are you afraid that if you talk to your kids about sex, they’ll lose their innocence?
- Are you just waiting for your kids to ask you questions about sex?
- Do you feel completely uncomfortable and change the subject when your kids asks you sexual questions, and you answer with, do you want chicken for dinner?
- Did your parents never talk to you about sex so you don’t know how to get the conversation started?